Banner Engineering’s Surface Flush Mount E-Stop
Banner Engineering (Minneapolis, MN) expands its line of emergency stop buttons with the Surface Flush Mount E-Stop. The new 40-mm emergency stop buttons are designed to easily mount to a wall or other flat surface without disassembling or individual wiring. Additional features include:
- Availability with a non-illuminated base with 4 actuator styles: standard, illuminated actuator, lockable actuator, and an illuminated lockable actuator; or an illuminated base with a standard or a lockable actuator.
- Industry-recognized EZ-LIGHT logic.
- Availability with 2 colors (yellow or green and red lighting) or on 1 color (red lighting).
- Illumination that helps operators quickly identify the actuated button(s) and reset them with a pull or twist of the pushed button.
- A “Safe Break Action” that ensures the safety contacts will open if the contact block is separated from the actuator.
For more information visit www.bannerengineering.com.