Designed for worldwide deployment in harsh physical and electrical environments, Acumentrics’ (Westwood, MA) Rugged-UPS ACG3000 offers clean AC or DC power to protect communications and surveillance equipment from shutdowns or data loss. Features include:
- An input range of 80 VAC to 265 VAC / 47 Hz to 440Hz.
- An uninterruptible power supply continually creates a pure sine wave AC output from a DC bus, protecting sensitive equipment from surges, spikes, brownouts, blackouts, and noise.
- A unique Flo-thru heatsink design provides maximum cooling while sealing components from the damaging effects of water, airborne particles, and other contaminants.
- Lithium-Ion or low-maintenance, valve-regulated lead acid batteries.
- An operating temperature range of -18° to +50°C (0° – 122°F).
For more information visit www.acumentrics.com.