24 V, Planetary DC Gearmotor
Midwest Motion Products (Watertown, Minnesota) has announced the release of a new DC Gear- Motor, Model # MMP-TM40-285D-24V GP42-04.3. Accepting any 24 Volt DC source, including battery power, this robust Gear Motor measures just 1.65” (max) Diameter, by 5.41” long. Typical applications include battery operated motors, medical, mobility/accessibility products, robotics and automation including, unmanned guided vehicles, semiconductor processing equipment, and many other applications requiring precise, powerful motion control. Features include:
- Motor winding options that include 12, 18, 24, 28, 36, 42, 48, 60 and 90 V DC.
- Standard ratios ranging from 3:1 to 2653:1.
- The availability of standard or low backlash precision gearing.
- A rating for 3 IN-LBS continuous torque, at 986 RPM, and 53 IN-LBS (6 Nm) Peak Torque.
- Full-load torque generation at 1.8 A at 24 V DC.
- A keyed output shaft of 8 mm diameter by 25 mm long.
For more information visit www.midwestmotion.com.