Ultra Long Range Multi-Function Analog Laser Sensor
KEYENCE’s (Itasca, IL) new IL Series presents an easy-to-use interface offers a simple approach to measuring height, thickness, liquid fill level, roll diameter, part positioning, width, long distance, or hot metal part sensing. Features include:
- A measurement range that reaches a full 11.48’ (3.5 m) with 3.94 mil (100 µm) repeatability.
- A die cast steel sensor head design (IP-67).
- A weight of just 2.1 oz.
- An ambient light elimination function in order to counteract ambient light interference from overhead lights.
- A height difference filter function.
- Five types of analog outputs that can be selected.
- The availability of both panel mount and DIN-rail mount models.
For more information visit www.keyence.com/PRIL.