Thomas’ New 1010 Series Pumps
Designed for handheld gas and leak detection warning devices, the new 1010 Series diaphragm compressors and pumps from Thomas (Sheboygan, WI) have been tested for 4,000 hours of nonstop operation providing the utmost in reliability and safety. Features include:
- A compact and lightweight construction of .03 lbs./.01 kg.
- Low power consumption.
- Oil-less operation.
- A sealed air path for contamination-free analysis.
- A restart option @ low temperatures for use in cold environments.
- A low inductance level and stall current.
- A max continuous pressure is rated to 8.7 psi/.6 bar.
- A max vacuum to 14.8 inHg/-500 mbar.
For more information visit http://www.gd-thomas.com.