Stainless Steel Pneumatic Air Cylinders
AutomationDirect’s (Cumming, GA) NITRA pneumatic product line now includes F-Series all stainless steel air cylinders ideal for wash down applications. These non-repairable round body pneumatic air cylinders are interchangeable with other popular brands. Models feature nose, rear pivot, and double-end mounting options and models are available with magnetic piston for position indication. Features include:
- A 250 PSI operating pressure.
- Corrosion resistant 300 series stainless steel construction.
- Teflon-based rod and pivot bushings.
- A Urethane rod wiper that keeps wash down solutions out of the cylinder.
- Bore sizes from ¾” to 2” and stroke lengths from ½” to 18”.
For more information visit www.automationdirect.com/stainless-steel-air-cylinder.