SK 200E Size 4 AC Vector Drive Series
The SK 200E series from NORD (Waunakee, WI) is a highly versatile line of distributed AC vector drives customizable for specific applications. NORD has expanded the power capacity of the SK 200E up to 30 HP with the new size 4 drives. Features of the new series include:
- The capability to operate up to 15HP motors on 200 to 240 VAC 3-phase power and up to 30HP motors on 380 to 500 VAC 3-phase power.
- Sensor-less current vector control (ISD).
- Plug-in memory-storage module (EEPROM).
- Diagnostic LEDs.
- An internal 24V control power supply with the option to provide external 24V control power.
- POSICON positioning control with incremental or absolute encoder feedback.
For more information visit www.nord.com