Real-Time SWIR Multispectral Images
Ocean Thin Films (Golden, CO) has introduced PixelCam, the first commercially available “snapshot” multispectral cameras for shortwave infrared (SWIR) analysis from 700-1,700 nm. The cameras harness SWIR’s powerful imaging by simultaneously acquiring four or more standard and custom spectral bands with a single camera, enabling extraction of spectral information not noticeable with panchromatic SWIR devices. This feature makes the PixelCam especially useful for applications in biomedical imaging, process control, and high-contrast security and surveillance environments. Additional features include:
- PixelTec’s precision micro-patterned optical coating technology.
- Robust SWIR area sensor cameras.
- High-transmission dichroic filter arrays.
- PixelCam cameras preconfigured with 3 and 4 bands.
- A custom filter array integrated into a solid-state InGaAs imager with a full resolution of 640 x 512
- Simultaneous 12-bit Camera Link digital and RS170 analog outputs and an external trigger.