Next Generation LED Drivers from Thomas Research Products
Thomas Research Products (Huntley, IL) has introduced the next generation of LED Drivers, a new premium driver line with a smaller case format. The PLED Series 75W is 25% smaller while the 96W is 33% smaller than the models they replace. Plus they use a common case design – the only difference is the length of the housing extrusion, making them attractive for use in a wider range of fixtures. Features include:
- Constant-current (with fixed or dimming output) and constant-voltage models.
- A universal input voltage of 100-277 V.
- Aluminum housings that are IP67 rated.
- Over-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection with automatic recovery.
- UL recognition and CE certification.