New Aerotech A3200 Automation Package
A combined software platform and OEM-style control card from Aerotech (Pittsburg, PA) provides a cost-effective solution for high-volume motion control applications in numerous manufacturing applications. The A3200 Automation Platform enables users to interface the advanced capabilities of the software with any size and type of servo or stepper motor drive technology. Features include:
- Applicability in Automotive, aerospace, automation, semiconductor, data storage; laser processing, machine tools, MEMS; nano technology, packaging machinery, test & inspection.
- A software controller that provides from 1 to 32 axes of synchronized control for brush, brushless, and stepper motors with no degradation in performance as axis count increases.
- It is programmable in all commonly used languages including RS-274 (G-code), AeroBasic, C, .NET, IEC61131, Matlab and LabVIEW.
- A high-performance motion engine with vision, PLC, robotics, and I/O in a unified programming environment.
- EtherCAT, Profinet, Modbus, and other fieldbuses.
- A +/-10VDC output.
For more information visit www.aerotech.com.