Monolithic Stack Pulsed Laser Diodes
OSI Laser Diode (LDI) (Edison, NJ) has introduced a product family of high power monolithic stack pulsed laser diodes for a wide variety of military/defense, industrial, automotive, and machine vision applications. Single and stacked pulsed laser diodes are available up to 375W and fiber-coupled devices are available up to 188 W. Custom packaging is also available, upon customer request. Features include:
- A stable output from -40° to +85°C for operation in extreme environments.
- A rise time of 1 nanosecond.
- A laser beam spread of 9 x 25 degrees.
- A duty cycle (DC) of 0.1 percent.
- A typical peak wavelength of 905 nm (minimum at 895 nm and maximum at 915 nm) with a spectral width of 8 nm.
- Drive conditions at 100 ns, 30 A, 1 kHz at 25°C.
- Peak power at 25°C ranges from 60, 120, 180, 240, and 300 W.
For more information visit www.laserdiode.com.