Miniature Pressure Sensors
First Sensor (Germany) presents the new Sensortechnics HMA pressure sensors with ranges from 1 to 150 PSI (100 mbar to 10 bar) full scale. The sensors feature a special construction where all sensitive electrical components are arranged exclusively on one side of the piezoresistive sensor element. Thereby the HMA series achieves increased media compatibility on one pressure port to measure gases and liquids. Other features include:
- Precision digital signal conditioning to enable Total Error Bands (TEB) better than ±1.5 % FSS.
- A wide temperature range of -20° to +85°C (-4° to 185°F).
- Amplified analog output signals.
- Availability of 5 and 3 V supply versions.
- A selection of pressure ports for tubing connection or manifold mounting.
- Very small SIL and DIP housings with a selection of pressure ports.
For more information visit www.sensortechnics.com/hma.