NKK Switches (Scottsdale, AZ) has announced the availability of the new SK Series of miniature, antistatic, snap-in keylock switches. This new series offers secure mounting and is ideal for designs requiring space-saving, minimum-security switching. Features include:
- A behind panel dimension of .089" (22.7 mm).
- Panel cutout dimensions of .039" to .079" (1.0 to 2.0 mm).
- A high dielectric strength of 500 volts between contacts and case.
- A mechanical life rated at 30,000 operations minimum, while electrical life is at 10,000 operations minimum.
- Availability in a single-pole, three-throw circuit configuration.
- A dust-resistant interior construction to protect the contacts.
- A rating of 0.4VA max @ 25 V AC/DC.
For more information visit www.nkkswitches.com.