Leader Tech (Tampa, FL) has announced that its CFS Conductive Foam material is now available with an optional UL94-V1 flammability rating. The new EMI shielding material from Leader Tech is a great choice for intricate die-cut gaskets commonly found in I/O panel, backplane and access panel applications. The Company’s low compression CFS Conductive Foam Shielding material:
- Is manufactured in sheets up to 1 x 1 m.
- Is offered in 3 standard thicknesses.
- Has a low-resistance polyester fabric surface and a resilient Nickel-Copper polyurethane foam center.
- Is delivered a typical Shielding Effectiveness of 60 dB between 10 MHz and 3 GHz.
- Exhibits a compression load of 2.1 psi @ 30% compression.
- Has an operational temperature range from -40° to +156°F.
For more information http://www.leadertechinc.com.