The new KNF (Trenton, NJ) FMM80 solenoid-driven diaphragm metering pump introduces an ideal solution to dispense liquids accurately in adjustable volumes between 30 and 80 µl/stroke. This pump – the latest in a growing family of KNF solenoid pump solutions and engineered to achieve significantly higher dose rates – can be driven with single impulses to deliver discrete micro-volumes or can be operated with a pulsed signal at a frequency up to 10Hz to provide continuous flow rates up to 48 ml/min. Additional features include:
- Applicability in medical devices and diagnostic equipment, industrial dosing systems, inkjet printers, water treatment systems, and fuel cells, among many others.
- An industry-leading service life of more than 500 million strokes.
- A patented noise-suppression system for quiet-running operation.
- Pressures of 14.5 PSIG @ rest.
- Available head materials of PP, PVDF, EPDM, FFPM, or PTFE.