A new 800 watt bulk front-end power supply from Emerson Network Power (St. Louis, MO), a business of Emerson (NYSE:EMR), meets the 80 PLUS Gold standard for efficiency. Developed primarily for systems employing distributed power architectures, the power supply has a wide input voltage range of 90 to 264 Vac and is rated for 800 watts output power. Features include:
- An efficiency of 92 percent when operating at half-load from a 230 Vac input.
- A typical power factor in excess of 0.99.
- A high power density of 19.05 W/in3 (1.16 W/cm3).
- A slim-line rack-mounting package.
- A built-in I2C serial bus interface.
- Opposite-end ac input and dc outputs.
- Built-in Oring and active load sharing facilities.
- Support for hot swap operation in fault tolerant and N+1 redundancy applications.
- A built-in cooling fan with automatic speed control.
For more information visit www.Emerson.com/EmbeddedPower.