Geomagic has announced Geomagic Spark, the newest addition to the company’s line of powerful 3D scan, design, and inspection applications. Geomagic Spark is ideal for engineers and manufacturers that design in 3D from existing objects or those that need to finish or modify scanned parts. Geomagic Spark’s integrated package includes point cloud, mesh and CAD modeling in the same user interface. Features include:
- Native CAD format import via add-ins from SpaceClaim.
- Mesh editing – Deletion, hole filling, trim, and repair.
- Intelligent selection tools.
- The accurate extraction of surfaces, solids and sketches from the mesh.
- Intuitive push/pull geometry modification tools.
- 2D drawing creation.
- 3D PDF generation.
- Compatibility with a collection of third-party add-ins for SpaceClaim (e.g., photorealistic visualization, PDM, analysis and CAM).
- Interoperable with a range of CAD and PLM tools.
For more information visit www.geomagic.com.