CUI Inc. (Tualatin, OR) has introduced a new family of board mount DC-DC converters housed in a rugged aluminum package. The internally potted and encapsulated design provides increased system reliability through added protection from environmental factors such as dust, moisture, and shock and vibration. Offered in industry standard quarter brick and half brick footprints respectively, the 50 W VQE series and the 100 W VHE series reach efficiency levels up to 93%. Additional features include:
- An ultra-wide 4:1 input range of 9~36 and 18~75 VDC.
- Output voltage options of 3.3, 5, 12, 15, 24, and 48 VDC.
- An operating temperature range from -40° to 60°C @ full load.
- Protections for over-voltage, over-current, short-circuit, and over temperature.
- Remote on/off control.
- Remote sense.
- CE and UL/cUL 60950-1 safety certifications.
For more information visit www.cui.com.