Crystek’s (Fort Myers, FL) new CVCO55CXT-6525-6525 Coaxial Resonator Oscillator (CRO) is a coaxial-based VCO with an internal proprietary frequency doubler. The CVCO55CXT family’s frequency doubling, 2X fundamental technology reaches new performance levels of lower phase noise and much lower harmonics over the competition, while achieving lower current consumption in the process. Features include:
- An operation @ 6525 MHz with a tuning voltage range of 0.3 to 4.7 VDC.
- A typical phase noise of -100 dBc/Hz @ 10 KHz offset.
- An output power of 0.0 dBm typ. into a 50 ohm load.
- A supply of +8.0 VDC.
- A current consumption of 35 mA (max.).
- Pushing and Pulling minimized @ 1.5 MHz/V and 0.5 MHz.
- Second harmonic suppression of -30 dBc typical.