Centrifuge Cell Windows
A line of UV cell windows for Beckman and other centrifuges that are made from sapphire and single crystal quartz for OEM and field replacement applications has been announced from Meller Optics (Providence, RI). Suitable for use with Beckman and other centrifuges, these UV cell windows are offered made from sapphire to resist chemicals, scratching, and high pressure and single crystal quartz for less demanding applications. Features include:
- An arrow scribed on the edges that projects the optic access to simplify alignment.
- A measurement of 19.03 mm (Dia) ±0.3 mm by 0.5 mm (Thick) ±0.10 mm.
- Sapphire windows with a 30-5 scratch-dig surface finish.
- Single crystal quartz with a 10-5 finish and a central clear aperture of 16.00 mm.
- Availability in wedged one or two degrees and plano.
- Chamfers 0.20/0 mm x 45 degrees in two places.
For more information visit www.melleroptics.com.