Boosting 32-Bit MCU Performance
Microchip Technology (Chandler, AZ) has announced a 25% performance boost on its 32-bit PIC32MX1/MX2 microcontrollers (MCUs). By increasing their speed to 50 MHz or 83 DMIPS, Microchip is taking the PIC32 MX1/MX2 MCUs’ performance to a new level, in combination with its feature-packed peripherals and 4-channel DMA. Features include:
- Sizes down to 5 x 5 mm and a 0.5 mm pitch.
- Up to 128K Flash and 32K RAM.
- Integrated peripherals for touch-sensing, audio-processing, and advanced-control applications.
- A hardware module for adding mTouch capacitive-touch buttons or advanced sensors.
- An 8-bit Parallel Master Port (PMP) interface for graphics or external memory.
- A 10-bit 1-Msps 13-channel Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC).
- Serial communications peripherals.
For more information visit http://www.microchip.com/get/049F.