High Resolution Baumer HS35S Protects Against, Shock, Vibration, Liquids, And Temperature Extremes in Harsh Environments Baumer (Southington, CT) has introduced the high-performance HS35S Sin/Cos Encoder to its family of incremental hollow shaft encoders. Ideal for motor and drive control in a range of heavy duty industries and harsh environments, this encoder's ultra-precise optical scanning system delivers unrivaled Sin/Cos 1 V P-P output for exact positioning systems with absolute accuracy to 60 arc seconds at a very high dynamic frequency. Additional features include:
- 1,024, 2,048, or 5,000 Sinusoids per revolution.
- A harmonic distortion better than 1%.
- Patented low-harmonic technology that provides best-in-class output.
- Low levels of analog distortion.
- IP67 housings for wet environments.
- An ambient temperature range from -40° to +212°F.
- A heavy-duty standard housing that features a durable, powder-coated castin.
- Availability in shaft sizes from 0.25” to 1.0”.