AVX Corporation (Greenville, SC) has introduced a new series of ultra-miniature chip capacitors for the RF and microwave communications market. Featuring copper electrodes in place of standard precious metal electrodes, the new CU Series chip capacitors provide extremely low ESR, high Q, and tight tolerances. Additional features include:
- Availability in 01005 and 0201 case sizes.
- Applicability in power amplifiers, handheld devices, GPS, vehicle location systems, and matching networks for wireless LANs.
- C0G (NP0) temperature-compensating EIA Class I ceramic materials.
- Lead-free, nickel and tin-plated terminations.
- A temperature coefficient of capacitance of 0±30 ppm/°C from -55° to +125°C
- A capacitance value range from 0.5 – 6.2pF.
- A working voltage of 16 VDC.
For more information visit www.avx.com.