3D Modeling Solution with Seamless Design
Geomagic has announced its newest version of Geomagic Freeform 3D modeling software. Now including subdivision modeling, Freeform 2013 is the only system that gives product designers the freedom and flexibility to combine four different modeling representations – voxels, NURBS, subdivision surfaces and polygons – in the same model. Features include:
- A unique touch-enabled solution that facilitates fast 3D modeling.
- Integration with Geomagic’s Sensable Phantomhaptic 3D input devices.
- The incorporation of different modeling approaches in one integrated modeling environment.
- Subdivisional (SubD) modeling.
- Global registration which enables automatic alignment of separate data sets.
For more information visit www.geomagic.com.