WiFi Front-End Solutions
ANADIGICS (Warren, NJ) (Nasdaq: ANAD) has introduced four new front-end integrated circuits (FEICs) for 802.11n and 802.11ac WiFi applications. The Company’s FEICs provide a combination of integration, efficiency, and linearity to minimize time-to-market, increase battery-life, and maximize throughput for mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets, netbooks, notebooks, and gaming systems. Features include:
- A 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.4 mm QFN package.
- High directivity coupler with integrated power detector.
- RF ports all internally matched to 50-Ohms.
- Low insertion loss Tx/Rx switch.
- A high-efficiency power amplifier.
- A high-performance low-noise amplifier.
For more information visit http://www.anadigics.com/.