Vibrating Fork Point Level Sensor for Liquids
The Model VHL and Model VHL Mini from BlueLevel Technologies (Sterling, IL) are liquid level detection sensors using highly effective vibrating fork structures with piezoelectric technology. The standard VHL and VHL Mini feature:
- A compact enclosure and SPDT relay output (standard).
- Solid-state, 2-wire AC or 3-wire DC output for use with PLC’s and control systems (mini).
- A viscosity up to 10,000 cSt.
- Availability in a range of probe lengths.
- A universal AC-DC power supply as well (standard).
For more information visit www.blueleveltechnologies.com.