Space Saving Switches for Cutting Edge Control Panels
Thu, 11/01/2012 - 12:20pm
EAO Corporation (Milford, CT) has developed a new range of space saving industrial switches suitable for high-tech operator controls. The new Series 51 switch range features:
- Illuminated pushbuttons, indicators, selector switches, and key switches in a choice of sizes, shapes, and materials – either hard-wearing plastic or durable aluminum for challenging application environments.
- Different lens and bezel color combinations.
- Up to 4 normally-open and 4 normally-closed contacts that can be mounted per switch.
- An operating voltage range from 10 μA/100 μV up to 250 V/5 A.
- Available terminals including solder, solder/plug-in, and PCB.
- Front protection to IP65.
- A mechanical lifetime for more than one million cycles.
- Applicability in machinery, process and automation control, heavy-duty lifting and moving equipment, transportation, and medical devices.
For more information visit www.eao.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.