SAKOR Technologies, Inc. (Okemos, MI) has announced the VersaDyne, a completely integrated, turn-key system for testing small 2- and 4-cycle engines. The VersaDyne is ideal for testing engines found in equipment such as small outboard motors, motorcycles, ORV’s, tractors, lawn care tools, and generators. Features include:
- Availability in sizes ranging from 5 to 30 kW.
- The versatility of a regenerative AC motoring dynamometer in a convertible, horizontal/vertical package.
- Modern Flux Vector technology.
- Automatic engine starting.
- A unique horizontal/vertical design.
- A DynoLAB PT Engine Test Cell Controller.