Planetary DC Gearmotor
Midwest Motion Products (Watertown, MN) has announced the release of a new DC gearmotor, Model # MMP-D33-455D-24V GP81-029 - Accepting any 24 Volt DC source, including battery power, this robust gearmotor measures just 3.2” (max) diameter by 9.25” long, and has a keyed output shaft of 19 mm diameter by 40 mm long. Features include:
- 4 “face mount” M6 threaded holes, equally spaced on a 65 mm Dia. B.C. or an optional NEMA34 Flange.
- An output rated for 136 IN-LBS continuous torque at 138 RPM, and 1062 IN-LBS (120 Nm) Peak Torque.
- A requirement of 14 A at 24 V DC to generate its full-load torque.
- The availability of motor windings for 12, 18, 28, 36, 42, 48, 60 and 90 V.
- The ability to accommodate Midwest Motion Products’ Standard Failsafe Brakes and/or Optical Encoders.
For more information visit www.midwestmotion.com.