Piher Introduces Tiny EZ-Mount Rotary Position Sensor with Integral PCB
Piher Sensors & Controls (Chicago, IL) has introduced the MTS-360 Mechanical Mount Rotary Position Sensor with integral PCB for fast and easy mounting. Designed with the sensor directly mounted onto a PCB, the innovative MTS-360 Sensor/PCB Combo package allows engineers to easily install a fully featured rotary sensor without first having to design a printed circuit board for the sensor. The result is time-savings and convenience. Features include:
- Availability with either 6 pin (dual output) or 3 pin (single output) Molex 90119 Series mating connectors.
- 3 standard M3 screws.
- A foorprint of 35 (W) x 36 (L) x 7.5 mm (H).
- A through-shaft design with 360º absolute position feedback in a small size package.
- Patented Hall effect technology.
- A 4 mm double D-flat through-hole and 3 slotted mounting holes.
- Electrical angles up to 360° with no dead band.
- Linearity as low as ±0.5%.
- An operating temperature range from -40º to +125ºC environments.
For more information visit www.piher.net.