Phihong Introduces New Adapter-Style LED
Mon, 11/05/2012 - 4:06pm
Phihong USA (Fremont, CA) has developed a new, low-cost, fixed-prong, wall-plug adapter style LED driver capable of driving small arrays of LEDs, like those in personal lighting applications, at a constant current. Features include:
- Outputs of 350, 700, and 1,000 mA.
- Applicability in table lamps, desktop lamps, and reading lights.
- Compatibility with a nominal input voltage range of 110 to 120 VAC.
- Input over-current, output over-voltage, short-circuit, and open-circuit protections.
- A power factor correction of 0.9.
- A no-load power draw of 300 mW.
- An operating temperature range of 0°to 40°C.