A New Generation of DC Brush Motors
Crouzet (San Diego, CA), a brand of Custom Sensors & Technologies (CST), has introduced the astonishingly quiet DCmind Brush range of direct current brush motors. Because of its noiseless operation, the DCmind Brush motor series is particularly well suited to applications in medical, laboratory, industrial and high performance printing industries. The new generation features:
- A noise level of only 35 db - about the sound of a whispered conversation.
- More than 80% efficiency and a minimum service life of 5000 hours.
- 15, 25, and 55 W motors with a 42 mm diameter, and 55 and 104 W motors with a 63 mm diameter.
- Support for 12, 24, and 48 V power supplies.
- Adaptations that including rear brake, optical or Hall effect encoders (1 or 2 channels), connectors and wires, voltage, speed and power, and shaft dimensions and material.
For more information visit www.crouzet.com.