New Fire-Resistant Plastic Bushing from igus
Mon, 11/19/2012 - 9:54am
igus (East Providence, RI) has released a new polymer plain bearing that is fire retardant and classified according to UL94 with V0 standards. iglide GV0:
- Has exceptional physical and thermal properties.
- Boasts a max short-term application temperature of 410°F.
- A max long-term application temperature of 266°F.
- High load capacities @ low to medium sliding velocities.
- Wear resistance on most shaft materials.
For more information visit www.igus.com.