B&R (Roswell, GA) is expanding their line of drives with a series of motor-integrated servo drives with IP65 protection. The ACOPOSmulti has always been extremely modular, and it was the next logical step to merge inverters with the motor to create servo actuators that can deliver power directly where it is needed. Features of the new line include:
- The inclusion of all the important components such as the motor, positioning sensor (encoder), precision gearbox, and servo drive into a very compact unit.
- Support for the implementation of modular machine concepts.
- A torque range of 1.8 to 10.5 Nm.
- A power range of 500 W to 2 kW.
- The availability of three different sizes.
- STO (Safe Torque Off) and SS1 safety functions in accordance with SIL 3 or PLe.
For more information visit http://www.br-automation.com.