New Couplings from SI Feature Unique Lattice Design
A new series of inch couplings from Sterling Instrument (SI) (New Hyde, NY), an ISO 9001:2000+AS9100C Registered Manufacturer, features:
- A unique lattice design which allows for very large axial, radial, and angular misalignments while transmitting high torque loads with zero backlash.
- A max angular offset of 7°.
- A bore range from .125” to 1.250”.
- A max torque range from 5 to 300 lbf in.
- Hubs that are made of 6061 aluminum and the discs that are made of 420 stainless steel or polyamide resin.
For more information visit http://sdp-si.com/web/html/newprdlatticecoupling.htm.