Multi-Seals’ Simple & High-Quality Approach to Sealing & Bonding
Mon, 11/05/2012 - 1:48pm
Multi-Seals, Inc. (Manchester, CT) has introduced an innovative alternative to liquid adhesives for component assembly. Multi-Seals F05 Poly-forms:
- Are flexible, pre-shaped adhesives designed for bonding diverse materials, including metals, plastics, and glass.
- Have negligible vertical flow, which keeps the adhesive contained in precisely defined areas.
- Prevent drips and dispensing inconsistencies typical of liquid adhesives.
- Facilitate manual and automated handling and increases production rates. F05 can be pre-shaped in multiform configurations to accommodate a broad range of applications.
- Have a minimum processing temperature of 225°F (107°C).
- Have a typical processing schedule of 275°F (135°C) for 10 minutes, underv5 psi.