Icona Solutions (Manchester, UK), developer of the innovative 3D ‘virtualization’ software solution for perceived quality simulation and visualization, aesthetica, has announced the availability of the latest version of the software. aesthetica Version 4 addresses the high perceived quality aspirations of the automotive industry, as well as those of manufacturers of white goods, domestic appliances, and personal electronic devices. Features include:
- A continuous cross-functional focus on perceived quality.
- A proactive approach to perceived quality that provides early insight to possible issues.
- A new 3D visualization system supporting high dynamic range (HDR) environments.
- A new, extended material library.
- A geometry-based measurement system.
- A new graphical user interface (GUI) that significantly reduces model preparation time.
For more information visit www.iconasolutions.com.