Taking the complexity out of motor control designs, Texas Instruments Incorporated (Houston, TX) (NASDAQ:TXN) has introduced its latest motor control solution – new highly integrated C2000Piccolo F2805x microcontrollers, motor control software, application-specific development tools, and extensive support. These Piccolo microcontrollers are optimized for a variety of three-phase inverter motor control applications to enhance power efficiency and control performance of electric pumps, fans, traction drives, textile machines, and more. Features include:
- Embedded memory for more storage.
- Up to 128 KB Flash and up to 20 KB SRAM.
- Boot ROM and dual 128-bit security key on protected zones.
- A 12-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) up to 2.3 MSPS for synchronous motor-phase readings.
- 14 enhanced pulse-width-modulation (PWM) channels with fault management.
- 7 windowed analog comparators with 10-bit digital-to-analog converters (DACs).
- Up to 4 programmable gain amplifiers (PGAs).
- A 32-bit enhanced input capture module (eCAP) and enhanced quadrature encoder pulse (eQEP) module.
For more information visit www.ti.com.