Galil’s New RIO-47142 Pocket PLC with Two Ethernet Ports
Galil Motion Control (Rocklin, CA) has announced the latest product in their RIO Pocket PLC Series. The new RIO-47142 includes an internal switch with two Ethernet ports for daisy-chaining multiple RIO units. This allows management of an unlimited number of inputs and outputs without an external Ethernet switch. The RIO Pocket PLC series provides:
- A compact and intelligent solution for programmable I/O control.
- A self-contained, compact package that measures 3.88” x 4.26” x 1.30”.
- 32 optically isolated digital inputs and outputs.
- 16 analog inputs and outputs.
- On-board, non-volatile memory.
- D-type connectors for convenient interface.
- An external supply of 18 to 36 VDC.
For more information visit http://www.galilmc.com.