Schurter’s (Santa Rosa, CA) MSM CS, is the first of its kind metal pushbutton switch with a patented highly durable ceramic actuator. The ceramic material is resistant to scratches, abrasions, impact, and chemicals. It is also hypoallergenic to the touch. The ceramic actuator allows for fully transparent backlighting in red, green, or blue, as well as a newly introduced bright white. The MSM CS features:
- A low profile of 1.7 mm.
- An impact rating of IK07.
- A protection rating of IP69K for seal protection against liquids and common chemical agents.
- UL, CSA, and ENEC approvals.
- Switch configurations over a range of 30 VDC to 250 VAC.
- Current rating ranges from 0.1 to 10 A, depending on switching voltage.
- Availability in 19 and 22 mm mounting diameters.
- Quick-connect terminals.