FCI (Etters, PA) has developed the AirMax VS high-speed internal cable assembly that utilizes an innovative shield-less connector design to deliver excellent signal integrity (SI) performance and data rates of up to 10Gb/s. The advanced AirMax VS high-speed internal cable assembly design features:
- An optimized air dielectric between adjacent conductors to simplify the grounding structure while reducing cost and weight.
- Right angle and vertical mating board headers with passive latch retention to make the AirMax VS ideal for internal high-density cabling for high-speed signaling.
- 4 differential pair per column base configurations in both 8- and 10-column counts.
- Robust die-cast covers that include superior guiding and EMI shielding performance.
- A plastic snakeskin outside jacket, which allows for tighter bend radius capability and easier cable routing than conventional jacketed cables.
For more information visit www.fci.com/airmaxvscableassembly