ERG Offers New Seires of Economical High-Efficiency LED
Display power supply specialist Endicott Research Group (ERG) (Endicott, NY) has introduced its Large Display Solutions: low-cost, high-efficiency LED drivers and rails specifically designed for LCDs in the 19”-27” diagonal range. Used in test and measurement, control, outdoor signage, gaming, medical, and other applications requiring a larger display with high reliability, these LED driver modules power multiple LED strings and offer economically priced power solutions. ERG’s Large Display Solutions series includes the SFDZ, SFDQ and SFDT driver modules. All are available as standard products with wide input voltage design, small form factors, wide range dimming, and full brightness and enable control. They are plug-and-play compatible with most OEM LCD panels and are designed, manufactured and supported in the USA, with a one-year warranty. The SFDZ Series driver provides:
- High-efficiency power with a max current of 180 mA per string.
- A footprint of 1.35” x 5”.
- An open/short-circuit protection, over voltage protection, under voltage lockout, and an adaptive string voltage.
- Onboard & external PWM dimming of 0-5 V.
- A total output power of 40 W.
- The SFDQ Series driver provides:
- A power max current of 140 mA per string.
- A max string voltage of 70 V.
- External PWM dimming up to 500:1.
- Onboard PWM dimming up to 255:1.
- A footprint of 1.5” x 5”.
- Open/short circuit protection, over voltage protection, and an adaptive string voltage.
- A total output power of 30 W.
- The SFDT Series driver provides:
- Up to 12 discrete LED strings (6 per side).
- A typical input voltage of 12 V.
- An onboard & external PWM dimming ratio of 255:1.
- Compatibility with several OEM LED backlit panels up to 27" diagonal.
For more information visit www.ergpower.com.