Efficient Switching Regulators
Analog Devices (ADI) has introduced the ADP2384 4-A and ADP2386 6-A, 20-V dc-to-dc regulators featuring ultra-high conversion efficiency of greater than 95 percent in a compact 168mm2 solution size. The switching frequency of the regulators can be synchronized to an external clock to eliminate beat frequencies between regulators. Features include:
- A wide input-voltage range of 4.5 to 20 V.
- An output range from as low as 0.6 up to 18 V.
- 1 percent voltage accuracy.
- A precision-enabled input and a power-good output.
- Accurate current limit protection.