DIRAK’s (Sterling, VA) new line of SNAP-LINE fasteners securely joins two metal panels and can be used anywhere standard fasteners are used. Multiple options are available, including a line of SNAP-LINE Captive Fasteners which are ideal replacements for traditional captive screw and nut applications commonly found on 19” racks in the telecommunications/computer industries. DIRAK’s SNAP-LINE Captive Fasteners:
- Install without tools or hardware.
- Eliminate the concern of mounting hardware becoming loose and falling onto sensitive electronic equipment.
- Simplify supply chain.
- The OEM does not need to specify the fastener early in the design phase nor manage a complex global supplier network.
- Offer end-user flexibility.
- Feature D-SNAP Technology.
- Applicability in telecommunications & computer enclosure assembly, 19” racks, industrial machinery, medical equipment, food equipment (non-food zone applications), and transportation & off-highway vehicles.