Configurable DC Drives
The DCX motors from maxon motors (Fall River, MA) have precious metal or graphite brushes and may be equipped with standard preloaded ball bearings or sintered bearings and cover a large voltage range with six different ironless windings. Features include:
- A fully configurable mounting flange.
- Length and diameter of the output shaft that can be selected with or without flat.
- A laser welded gearhead interface that is joined seamlessly to the DCX motor.
- A configurable flange.
- A strong industrialized design and high signal quality.
The matching maxon ENX encoders feature:
- A single-pulse, 2-channel encoder.
- A built in ESD protection network, reverse polarity protection, cable strain relief, and the robust design.
- A 3-channel encoder with line driver.
For more information visit www.maxonmotorusa.com.