Compact Filtered Inlet Boasts Maximum Attenuation
SCHURTER's (Santa Rosa, CA) latest 5123 series filtered inlet adds enhanced filter performance to the already successful standard version 5120 series. The higher attenuation in the same compact dimensions is designed to meet the continually increasing demands for interference suppression of IT, medical, test & measurement, and industrial equipment. Features include:
- An IEC power inlet and a line filter, designed for nominal currents up to 15 A.
- A large amount of contact area on the broad metal flange, which further optimizes filtering and shielding effects.
- A 6 dB improvement in asymmetric attenuation.
- Operating current levels up to 10A at 250 VAC according to IEC and 15A at 125/250 VAC according to UL.
- Snap-in feet for secure pc-board mounting.
For more information visit http://www.schurterinc.com/en/New-Products/EMC-Products.