C&K Components (Newton, MA) has developed the KLT Series of top-actuated pico switches. Employing a small 1.4mm dome within a patented new type of switch structure that represents a significant reduction in size of the existing KMT Series of nano switches, the KLT Series switches also feature:
- Actuation forces of 1.0, 1.6, and 2.2 N.
- A 30% tactile min.
- A footprint of 2.7 x 1.85 x 0.55 mm.
- Halogen free and RoHS-compliance.
- A 300,000-cycle lifespan.
- An IP-68 rated sealing.
- A max power rating of .5 VA.
- A max voltage rating of 32 VDC.
- An operating temperature range of -40º to 85ºC.
For more information visit www.ck-components.com.