BGS08 Linear Rail System
Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions (Waterbury, CT) has introduced the latest addition to the new BGS (Ball Guide Screw) linear rail product line. The BGS08 is designed to position heavy loads and maintain tight accuracy and repeatability even in applications requiring significant cantilevered loading. Features include:
- Maximum roll, pitch, and yaw moments are 22.5 lb-ft (30.5 Nm), 19.4 lb-ft (26.3 Nm), and 22.3 lb-ft (30.2 Nm) respectively.
- A maximum horizontal load of 225 lbf (1,000 N).
- Lead screw resolution of 0.098” (2.50 mm) to 1.00” (25.40 mm) per revolution.
- A linear positioning resolution with a range of 0.00049” (0.0125 mm) to 0.005” (0.127 mm) per input pulse when combined with a 200 step/rev stepper motor.
- A stroke length of 1” (25 mm) to 30” (760 mm).
- A Haydon size 23 (56.4 mm) linear actuator driving a Kerk 303 stainless steel precision lead screw.
For more information visit www.haydonkerk.com.