Balluff’s (Florence, KY) new generation of Distributed Modular I/O can be used in a cost effective way to replace standard slice I/O and distributed I/O solutions. Offering IP67 protection, the new generation of Distributed Modular I/O also features:
- Industry standard connectors, which many types of control data can be collected from.
- The vendor neutral standard IO-Link.
- A master block that can communicate with up to 4 slave devices and then send their combined data back to the controller over the CC-Link network.
- An industry-standard M12 port, creating an IP67 connection.
- Daisy-chain connections.
- Trunk & drop network architectures for easier troubleshooting.
- An intuitive push-button display that allows the user to view and set the station address.