AC-DC Power Supplies with Medical Approvals
Murata (Mansfield, MA) has introduced the MVAC series of highly efficient, 3" x 5" open frame AC-DC power supplies. Suitable for use in a wide variety of industrial factory automation, communications, and medical equipment, the series comprises two single output models, the 250 Watt MVAC250 and the 400 Watt MVAC400 units. Features include:
- AC input voltage range from 90 to 264 VAC.
- Active power factor correction (PFC) and active inrush control.
- A popular nominal output voltage of 12, 24, or 50 VDC.
- A 12 VDC 1 A fan supply and an auxiliary 5 VDC 2 A output are provided across the range.
- An efficiency rating of 94% typical.
- Up to 170 W (MVAC250) 250 W (MVAC400) output without the need for any forced air flow.
- An operating temperature range of -10° to +50°C with a start-up temperature down to -20°C and derated operation up to 70°C.
For more information visit www.murata-ps.com.